The Mine Town is a nice rest stop from the monsters, containing only 4 shops and several explorers you can practice leadership on. Appraising and identifying rings, necklaces, and gems is worth doing before selling to the shopkeepers as it raises value to know whether it is cursed or not. Bartering with the shopkeepers and buying food is a good idea, stocking up now might mean your survival later on.
- When you enter a floor with a portal to the Mine Town you will hear "the sounds of bustling streets"
- If you're lucky there will be a shopkeeper for every type of item so you can trade out any piece of armor, weapon, magical item, or tool. Killing the explorers and selling their gear can also be a good way to make some extra gold here.
- There's a secret chest with some gold hidden off to the side, accessing it is easy, just activate the levers near the gates to open them. Or use a spell of opening. King Arthur is known to spawn here from time to time.
- There is an unreachable area with water behind it seen through the gates, the only way to get back here is to use a spell of opening or mining your way around the gates. See Easter Eggs for more info.
- The Minotaur will never spawn here, so take as much time as you need to barter and trade.